Healthy lifestyle coaching
with Katherine Sheverava
- Are you tired of yo-yo dieting and want to lose weight to keep it off for life?
- Are you tired of being tired and have low energy all day every day?
- Do you want to feel great and have a lot of energy to get through your day?
- Do you want to prevent developing any chronic health condition?
- Do you want to help your kids form healthy habits when they are young to reduce the risk of developing any chronic health condition in their lives?
- If you answered YES to any of these questions I can help you reach your goal and maintain the results for good.
- Healthy lifestyle coaching is what can help you reach your goal and maintain results for the rest of your life. There are no pills, cleanses, diets, fitness programs, or other shortcuts that can help you achieve long-term results. You can only achieve these results by changing your lifestyle not just for a month or two but for the rest of your life.
- Are you interested in life-long results, not just a quick fix?
- I can help you reach your goal and enjoy the results for the rest of your life by figuring out what will work for you long-term and build new habits that will eventually lead to changing your lifestyle and long-term results.
The main pillars of a healthy lifestyle I address in my coaching to help women lose weight and keep it off and/or improve their health and the way they feel:
- Physical activity.
- Water consumption.
- Stress control / mental health.
- During my coaching, we address the most problematic aspects of your lifestyle that are preventing you from seeing the results you want. We’ll do this by building new habits and routines and work on your mindset and thoughts because they determine your results.
- Why do you need to make a holistic change to your lifestyle to reach your goal and maintain the results for a long time? Because our bodies are complex and whole. By fixing just one side of your lifestyle and neglecting the others we won’t be able to see the long-term results we all want to see.